Christa R. Haggai, Attorney-at-Law
June 18, 2013 at 3:29 pm
The Haggai Law Firm shared a link.
Dana StinsonAt the peak of her nursing career, Dana Stinson was permanently disabled by a disastrous surgery and the doctor’s subsequent attempt to cover up mistakes. Following the discovery of abnormal growths in her uterus in 2002, Dana checked into her own hospital for hysterectomy surgery. After...
June 17, 2013 at 10:23 pm
Congratulations to Ramey Law's senior associate, James Doddy for making Super Lawyers Rising Star in construction defect! Great job James!
June 14, 2013 at 12:47 am
Wonderful program yesterday at Westchester Rotary!
LOS ANGELES-Lady Justice sometimes needs help. Some of it came in the form of four local heroes who were awarded the Courageous Citizen Award on Friday.
June 12, 2013 at 5:23 pm
The budget shortfall in our state will cause significant damage to the administration of justice, including loss of jobs to LA County Court employees, court closures, delays in court hearings and trials. We will continue to do our best to serve our clients despite the significant changes.
The Los Angeles County Superior Court plans to eliminate more than 500 jobs by the end of the week in a sweeping cost-cutting plan to close a projected $85-million budget shortfall for the next fiscal year.
June 12, 2013 at 5:17 pm
The Westchester Rotary Home Makeover was a huge success! Thank to all the members of the community who came to help out!
More than 100 Rotarians, community members and volunteers worked tirelessly for four days to transform the home of the Westchester Rotary Club’s latest Home Makeover Project recipients.
California Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Venice
The Haggai Law Firm offers personalized service to all prospective clients. Because we focus exclusively on personal injury cases, we are extremely familiar with California law concerning personal injury and medical malpractice cases. Christa Haggai is a member of the California Bar, on the Board of Governors for Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, and an Associate Adjunct Professor of Law at Southwestern University. She is also a member of Consumers Attorneys of California and the American Association of Justice and was also nominated as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers. Prior to opening my her law firm, Christa worked for one of the largest personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm in California. She has been practicing law since 2000 and is well known and respected by judges and attorneys alike in the Los Angeles Area. We have the experience needed to fight for you in getting the compensation you are entitled to for the injuries you have sustained.
Contact The Haggai Law Firm for an initial consultation, which is always free. After carefully evaluating the circumstances surrounding your accident and injuries, we can advise you of your legal options. It is vital that you receive the monetary compensation, which may include reimbursement for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering to which you may be entitled to ensure that you and your family remain financially stable while you recover.
California Personal Injury, Auto Accident, Brain Injury, Dog Bite, Spine Injury, Wrongful Death Attorneys Serving Venice
Personal Injury Cases – Haggai Law Firm handles all matters related to personal injury law including:
- Auto Accident – Our experienced attorneys handle every kind of automobile accident, including, but not limited to car, truck or bus accidents and pedestrian injuries. Common types of accidents include lane changes, rear-end collisions, DUI related accidents, SUV rollovers, running stop signs / red lights, speeding, among others.
- Brain Injury – There are many causes of traumatic brain injuries, including car wrecks, truck accidents, product defects, construction accidents, or another person or company’s negligence.
- Dog Bite – In many instances, the owner of the dog can be held liable for a dog bite injury. Dog bite laws vary from state to state, but in the state of California, a victim of dog bite injury can seek compensation under what are known as doctrines of negligence and intentional tort. Damages that you can recover as a victim of dog bite include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and diminished capacity, just to name a few.
- Spine Injury – In personal injury law, spinal cord injuries can be caused by any type of accident due to someone else’s negligence. This can include car or motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, slip and fall accidents or even workplace accidents.
- Wrongful Death – Wrongful death is an area that aims at delivering financial compensation to the heirs (spouse, children or parents) of a deceased person whose death was caused by a wrongful, willful, negligent act or omission by a company, individual or party.
Directions to Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney from Venice, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Venice, CA 90045
Total Est. Time: 17 mins
Total Est. Distance: 7.2 mi
- Head northeast on Indiana Ave toward7th Ave
- Take the 2nd right onto CA-1 S/Lincoln Blvd
Continue to follow CA-1 S
- Take the exit toward Century Blvd E
- Merge onto World Way
- Continue onto W Century Blvd
- Make a U-turn at Airport Rd
Destination will be on the right
View Larger Map
We are located at:
Christa R. Haggai
6033 W. Century Blvd. #605
Los Angeles, California 90045